"I gotta Ramble On, Now's the time, the time is now... to sing my song..."

This is basically my blog, where I bitch about stuff, take random quizzes, and give my opinion on stuff that nobody really cares about anyway. Please visit my Visual Arts page at http://mycallinginlife.blogspot.com/ if you get time, and tell me what you think.

Sunday, May 3, 2009


^^ For those interested, this is the exact model of the bass I'm soon to complete purchasing. It's a Monterey MB-08EN acoustic-electric bass and damn good quality considering it's second hand. Brand new, these things cost at least $800- I got it for $400! It's a fine addition to my collection, next on the agenda is a new electric since the ol' Ashton is getting old now. If not that then at least some new strings, the ones I have now are lacking in low grumbly sound and instead making a twanging metallic noise, which is really not a good aound to have on stage. Speaking of which, a jam session is long overdue. I'll get around to gathering a few friends this week to organise a little jam session to see whether we have what it takes to form a band.. It's gonna be awesome.
Onto another topic, Leet World. Go to YouTube, type Leet World into the search and watch the series from episode 1. It's bloody hilarious! Watch out for "Player", the guy in the gas mask. He can't speak so uses text and voice-command things instead, and it's so funny. The show is basically a game show between terrorists and counter terrorists who have to live in a house together. It's filmed from the game Counter Strike and is the only time I would ever consider associating myself with the game (it's really nerdy, but this show makes up for that).
Basically, just watch the damn show.
Hmm, what else to talk about... Well I was going to upload some artwork here but the scanner I have won't work with my computer, which really sucks. I shall have to wait until I can find the appropriate software or maybe a new scanner, that is when I have money.
Ok so there's really nothing to talk about. I guess I'd better get going now.
Later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment