"I gotta Ramble On, Now's the time, the time is now... to sing my song..."

This is basically my blog, where I bitch about stuff, take random quizzes, and give my opinion on stuff that nobody really cares about anyway. Please visit my Visual Arts page at http://mycallinginlife.blogspot.com/ if you get time, and tell me what you think.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Some sort of blog post

It's been a while since I posted a decent blog so I might as well do one now while I'm bored.

Apparently we still live in the 1990's, since every time someone uses the phone the internet cuts out. We have Telstra Broadband which is supposed to eliminate this problem, yet it still refuses to work properly. We don't pay that little extra each month to have the internet constantly cut out so there's something very wrong with Broadband at the moment.

As if that wasn't enough, Now my MSN won't sign in because apparently my email address does not exist. It's been doing this on and off now for the past month or so and it really pisses me off.

*sigh* On a lighter note, EXAMS IN 2 WEEKS, which means EXAMS IN 2 WEEKS, which also means I am not very happy right now. I'm pretty confident in my ability to write art critiques and media analysis essays, I guess I'll do ok in LIterature but biology and maths is what worriies me, since I fail epically at them both. Maths hates me and I hate it. Biology, well, I was expecting it to be a little more... interesting. So far all we've done is work from a stupid workbook that presents its information in scrambled paragraphs that take an entire page to get to the point. Cellular structure and energy transfer is really not my thing. I can only try I guess.

I swear to the higher power that if my computer tells me that the "local area network cable 2 is unplugged" one more bloody time I am going to throw the computer at something. WHY?!?! WHY MUST TECHNOLOGY BE SO STUPID?!?!?!

Ok... Enough about pathetically riduculously stupid computers and other useless electronic items... Well... It's been so cold these last few days that I'm surprised the weiros aren't dead and frozen. I tried playing my bass this morning but my fingers were too frozen to move properly. The funny thing is that this weather came outta nowhere, I mean it was warm and sunny and then it just... rained... then got cold... and now I am really bored.

I'll write something else later when I'm not as bored. As odd as it sounds that I started writing this BECAUSE I was bored... Shut up. I hate you.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment