"I gotta Ramble On, Now's the time, the time is now... to sing my song..."

This is basically my blog, where I bitch about stuff, take random quizzes, and give my opinion on stuff that nobody really cares about anyway. Please visit my Visual Arts page at http://mycallinginlife.blogspot.com/ if you get time, and tell me what you think.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

When was the last time you swam in a lake?
Probably last summer, around January

If you could have anything right now, what would you want?
Sarah

What's your relationship status?
Taken!! I wouldn't change that for the world.

When was the last time someone asked you your age?
No idea

How would you describe your day today?
Shit boring

If your life was a musical, what song would you sing when you woke up?
"Ugly In The Morning" by Faith No More-

"When the headache is gone, the sun is not. Forgot to turn the alarm... on.. ON! Doesn't matter how much you think, or the number of hairs in the sink, I did it to myself again. I know how piggy feels, he starves without missing a meal, it's getting clearer- DON'T LOOK AT ME, I'M UGLY IN THE MORNING!" Bahahaha

How were you feeling last night?
Incredibly tired.. God, I was tired.

Have you ever been on a train?
Plenty of times

Do you ever sing in the shower?
Nope, it's almost right in the middle of the house. I'm not that brave.

What's your all time favorite movie?
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

"Le hoo- se herrr.." :P

Are you hungry right now?
Nope. The pizza I had for dinner was oily, that puts me off food for a while.

What color eyes do you wish you had?
I'm fine with the eyes I have, but I wouldn't mind blue eyes

Has anyone ever tried to physically fight you?
Hmm, I imagine it would have happened. I don't take it to heart so I can't remember.

What was the last thing you drank?
Coffee :D

If you could fly, where would you go?
I'd fly over the Nullabor, take in the sights....

When was the last time you were angry?
Right now. My wireless internet is cutting out every 5 bloody seconds.

Do you think before you speak?
Not usually

When was the last time you were nervous?
Thursday, when I went to get my bass. I really did not want to end up on the wrong bus or get there late.

What do you wish you could be doing right now?
Talking in person with Sarah, somewhere warm

What's your worst subject in school?
Maths. Enough said.

Which song ALWAYS makes you cry?
The Rain Song

The last person you hugged tells you they wanna date you, you say...?
I would be confused since they are already dating me

Favorite kind of donut?
Cinnamon. Yea, I'm boring.

What color eyes does the last person you kissed have?
Dazzling blue, green in the right lighting conditions.

Where do you usually order pizza from?
I don't order pizza. Mum usually gets it from bloody Eagle Boys... -_-

How does a typical Saturday go for you?
Sit around doing shit all until Sunday

Have you ever been to New York City?
No, don't plan to. Everyone has bloated egos there.

Do you listen to any band/artist that NONE of your friends have heard about?
No, because I make sure they know EVERYTHING about my favourite artists. Lolz

Which rule does your school have that is ridiculously stupid?
Hmmm, I hate school uniforms. They are expensive and look stupid.

Who has the same middle name as you?
Dunno.

What do most people judge you for?
Probably a geeky nerd with problems. Really, I'm a boganistic rocker who hates homework and as far as I know, I have no problems.

Something embarrassing that happened to you today?
I didn't brush my lusciously sexy hair so it stuck up all day and made me look like an idiot

Have you ever ridden a horse?
I rode a pony at the Gidge show ages ago, when I was like 7

What is your favorite flavor of gum?
Mint.

Does the Lion King make you cry?
Nooo

Your best friend is going to be shot. Would you take a bullet for them?
Anything for me best mate

Are you afraid of catching Swine Flu?
Absolutely terrified. *sarcasm intended*

Pepsi vs Coke: Which do you like better?
Coke is waaay better

No comments:

Post a Comment