"I gotta Ramble On, Now's the time, the time is now... to sing my song..."

This is basically my blog, where I bitch about stuff, take random quizzes, and give my opinion on stuff that nobody really cares about anyway. Please visit my Visual Arts page at http://mycallinginlife.blogspot.com/ if you get time, and tell me what you think.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here I sit, starining my neck because I'm sitting slouched over like a Cro Magnon about to discover fire- except that it wasn't Cro Magnons that discovered fire, and the chances of me achieving something through all this are slim to nil. It's been a while since my last post and seeing as though I really can't be bothered filling in on the details, I'll entertain you with this rhyme.

Here's a Llama, there's a Llama, and another little Llama
Funny Llama, fuzzy Llama, Llama, Llama, Duck.
Half a Llama, twice the Llama, not a Llama, Farmer, Llama
Llama in a car, alarm a Llama, Llama Duck.

That's all I ca remember. I'm pretty sure I've even managed to combine two of the verses there as well. Meh. On a brighter note, tomorrow is the day I get my new bass guitar. To make a correction on the model of guitar, it's actually an MB- 05EN, not an 08. It's still pretty much the same thing, I can't see any differences. Nonetheless, I am incredibly excited. I have the money and permission to go to pick it up after school, so I shall do it tomorrow. :D

Hmm.. Faith No More... Awesome...

Shit. I have pulled a muscle in my wrist. Gotta go, post another blog later. As in a few days from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment