"I gotta Ramble On, Now's the time, the time is now... to sing my song..."

This is basically my blog, where I bitch about stuff, take random quizzes, and give my opinion on stuff that nobody really cares about anyway. Please visit my Visual Arts page at http://mycallinginlife.blogspot.com/ if you get time, and tell me what you think.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

DO IT!!!

Ok, now I am ordering you to click this link- it's a virus (NO IT'S NOT, you stupid person who can't take a joke).

http://sinisterscorpio.blogspot.com/

It's my girlfriend's blog. Sarah, the amazing, wonderful, beautiful, brilliant girl who has the uncanny ability to form word pictures without really thinking, the ability to retain information with vivid accuracy, and the ability to be FUCKING AWESOME without any effort.

I am endorsing this site purely because it would be my pleasure, and I love doing things for my sweetheart.

So yea, click on the link and prepare to be taken on a wild trip through the depths of your soul, possibly even to Antarcitca. Who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Gah! Since my brain-no-worky cause I'm too busy sitting at my computer melting, I'm simply gonna say I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete