"I gotta Ramble On, Now's the time, the time is now... to sing my song..."

This is basically my blog, where I bitch about stuff, take random quizzes, and give my opinion on stuff that nobody really cares about anyway. Please visit my Visual Arts page at http://mycallinginlife.blogspot.com/ if you get time, and tell me what you think.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sleep, coffee, Hoose and Rain

Yea... that's pretty much all I'll be rambling about this time. What little sleep I had last night isn't doing much to keep me awake, the coffees I have consumed aren't helping either. I must've slept in a bad position or something because I just feel so bloody sleepy... All this chocolate can't help either. I came down from my sugar high and crashed like a 747 full of fattys, so now I'm wishing I could just sleep... Why does not the FSM have mercy on my soul... WHY?!?!

Anywho, Hoose is awesome. Scroll to the bottom of my blog and you'll see a sweet pic of him. I laugh EVERY time I see it, I just can't help it. He's so funny.

And... rain. It's raining right now. Sweet, peaceful rain. Rain that is most likely going to stay until late October like it did last year, sadly enough. I hate the rain once it's been around that long. But stuill. Rain. Hoose. All good.

Byes people. I'm too weary to type any more.

1 comment:

  1. Hoose is sexy

    i showed some kid in my bio class and he was like
    "IS THAT HOUSE??!?!?!?"
    and i said "no, it's hoose"
    it's also an inside joke on my discord server
    thisisalmost10yearsoldbut

    ReplyDelete