"I gotta Ramble On, Now's the time, the time is now... to sing my song..."

This is basically my blog, where I bitch about stuff, take random quizzes, and give my opinion on stuff that nobody really cares about anyway. Please visit my Visual Arts page at http://mycallinginlife.blogspot.com/ if you get time, and tell me what you think.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Quiz

I am more or less fascinated by these quizzes- the ones that people complete in the MySpace forum thingo. They fascinate me because I actually find them amusing, and it takes a lot to amuse me with simple words and phrases. So anyway, here it is.

Do you want a boyfriend / girlfriend?
I have a girlfriend, a very beautiful, brilliant one.

How many texts are in your inbox?
About 30

Have you ever kissed anyone in the past week?
*snif* No... *cries*

What can you say about the first girl on your top?
I love her.

What about first boy?
Douchebag. Lol, joking. You're pretty awesome Tom.

Would it hurt seeing someone make out with the last person you kissed?
It would hurt like a bitch. Fortunately it's not going to happen. :P

Your ex calls you to hang out what do you say?
Sorry, but you seem to have a problem with me... Why would you want to hang with me?

Last person you gave a hug to (not family)?
Sarah <3

What do you hear right now?
A water fountain and some guy on TV

Where's your phone right now?
To be honest, no idea. Most likely on my bed.

How are you feeling?
My neck hurts from being hunched over the keyboard all day... Other than that, quite alright.

Do you think anyone stalks you?
Only the RAC (inside joke)

You're trapped in a room with your ex for 3 days, what do you do?
Sit on my bed with my bass scowling and moping.

Have you seen anyone you knew and purposely avoided them?
Yea, sometimes it's easier to avoid people who love to have long conversations when you're busy.

Do you say sorry first?
I say it too often. :(

Think of the last time you were REALLY angry when was it?
Today. When my computer froze for no apparent reason.

Name something you are doing tonight?
I'll most likely fall asleep and stay that way 'til 10 tomorrow.

Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
Sarah <3<3

Will tomorrow be better than today?
I bloody hope so.

What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails?
Lip

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Definitely

Is a best friend or ex pissing you off at the moment?
*sigh* yes.

Who are all of your texts from?
Pretty much all of them are from Sarah.

anybody on your top friends ever admitted to liking you?
Yes.

Do you trust all your friends?
Most of them.

When is the next time you'll see the second person on your top?
On Thursday!!! Can't wait!

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Most definitely

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
No... I look forward to it.

What kind of music annoys you most?
Emo, hip hop and rap.

Do you like peanut butter?
I go through phases... At the moment, no.


Who owns the last two cars you rode in?
Mum and Nick's Mum

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
Yes, it makes me feel kinda weird... Unless they're RSL guys or from the Salvos. Very nice people. Keep up the excellent work!

Are you taller than your mom?
Almost. I'm taller than my dad :P

Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
Oh yes. Good butterflies.

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Sarah, also Nick.

Do you plan on moving out next year?
I WISH.

Where did your last hug take place?
School. It wasn't very nice because some fat loser chick pointed us out and screamed "Get a room!" Ugh.

Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past month?
Yes. Loved every second of it.

Who's the last guy you spoke to?
Tom, on MSN.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Nick and Sarah, not really anyone else.

Is this year the best year of your life?
YES!!! I'm loving this year!

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy/girl?
Yes.

Could you ever be friends again with someone that broke your heart?
I'm not that forgiving, my heart was broken pretty badly.

Are your eyes the same color as your mum's or dad's?
My eyes have two colours, both from my parents- green and brown. It's really weird, although some say it's fascinating.

Do you find guys/ girls with facial piercings attractive?
Not really... Depends.

Does the person you want most right now know that you want them?
I shall find out- hang on a sec.
[pending]
[pending]
Ok, she is. To be honest I didn't really WANT her, so to speak, at that point... It's mutual. I want her, but in a friendly kind of way.

Have you ever gotten in a fight with someone, and never made up?
Plenty of times.

Do you think age matters in relationships?
If it's a huge age difference, yes.

Have you ever taken a non-sexual shower with a member of the same sex?
What the hell? NO! Why would I take a shower with a dude?

How do you vent your anger?
Stress ball, angry music, playing angry music on my bass. Punching things. Cursing.

Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn’t feel it?
I wouldn't lie that badly.

Do you keep your relationship status to your self?
Nope. It's kinda difficult to.

Do you hate the last guy/girl you had a thing with?
Depends what you mean by "thing".

Have you ever blocked someone on myspace?
Nope.

What is the connection between the last person who called you?
She's my girlfriend.

Are you looking forward to anything?
Seeing my friends on Thursday.

Are your parents divorced?
Sadly, yes.

Are you drifting apart from someone?
I sure hope not

What were you doing at 10am?
Sleeping

What are you listening to at the moment?
I'm pretty sure I already answered a similar question

Who did you last recieve a myspace message from?
Sarah

Who's your top friend?
Best friend= Nick

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
I wouldn't THINK of cheating.

Think of the last person who said I love you that wasnt family, what did you say?
I love you too... Something like that...

What type of day are you having?
A boring one.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
No idea.

Are you in a good mood?
Sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment